The LEDGE is, as it can be imagined from its name, a freestyle ski eager of kickers and rails.
This manageable and tolerant ski will be the ideal companion to help you in your improvement mainly due to its Tip & Tail Rocker. Its symmetrical sidecuts make possible to glide identically in classic or in switch, making the SWITCH even more playful and manageable. Furthermore, it is very well positioned in terms of price within VOLKL manufacturing quality.
Approach each module with peace of mind with the VOLKL LEDGE and the feeling of control that it provides!
- Sidecuts: 112-85-112 in 147cm / 112-85-112 in 155cm / 112-85-112 in 163cm / 112-85-112 in 171cm / 112-85-112 in 179cm
- Radius: 14,7m in 147cm / 16,5m in 155cm / 18,4m in 163cm / 21,2m in 171cm / 23,4m in 179cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- Tough Box Construction
- Tip and Tail Rocker: The ski has a variable edge length on tip and tail. The height of the rocker is low. The variable edge length at the tip and tail makes the ski more agile. This allows a more rigid flex. You can choose a wider ski.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.