MANTRA is already a classic within the freeride All Mountain range by VOLKL.
Moreover, not because this ski is among the most performing ones of the market that it is resting on its laurels, therefore VOLKL has equipped it with a very recent construction. MANTRA has a new shape, Full Rocker and a bit more marked width. All these changes make it even more versatile with excellent performances on track and an even more playful and adapted for all-mountain skiing. Just one thing will not be modified on this model: The maximum power transmission provided by the construction in titanium and that has been unanimously recognized in recent years.
On and off-piste, you can charge on your own in any terrain with the MANTRA on the feet.
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 132-100-118 in 170cm / 132-100-118 in 177cm / 132-100-118 in 184cm / 132-100-118 in 191cm
- Radius: 21.5m in 170cm / 23.7m in 177cm / 25.4m in 184cm / 27.9m in 191cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- Tapered Shape
- Power Construction
- Powered by Titanium: Above and below the wood core, a layer of Titanal reinforcement protects the ski. This thin but very strong layer extends its brilliant damping properties particularly at high speed.
- Full Rocker: The ski has a continuous upwards curve along the entire length.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The binding of the specialists!
Each day the ski patrollers of America encounter new scenarios. Sometimes with competition ski boots, sometimes with hiking equipment, on-piste and off-piste: their field of work extends to the whole mountain. The Lord S. P. is just as versatile, comfortable both on hard slopes and off-piste on powder snow. The sticking point is the possibility of adjusting the toe piece to allow a perfect adjustment of the binding to the ski-mountaineering and ski touring boots which have plastic or rubber soles.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN 5 to 14
- Magnesium Parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
- SP Technology : New Ski Patrol binding system with magnesium part sin toe piece, optimised for the widest possible range of situations. Perfect base fit for all types of ski boots, with optimal power transfer on all terrains, with a minimal height of profile
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.