The NANUQ is the most versatile freeride-touring ski within the VOLKL range.
Just as the Nunataq, it has a light construction but also thinner with its respectable 96 mm at waist. This incorporation of the Tip Rocker construction allows better flotation and easy cornering, while the classical camber on the rest of the ski provides better grip on hard snow and facilitates skids.
This manoeuvrable and enjoyable ski at the ascent is efficient downhill on any kind of snow.
- Multi Layer Woodcore Light: Multi-layer wood core (selection of lightwood) along the entire length of the ski.
- Power Construction
- Tip Rocker: The ski has a length of edge widely variable on the front. The height of the rocker is moderate. The variable edge length in the tip area makes the ski easier to turn. The curved area in waist and tail provides precision and support for beginners and advanced skiers.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Renowned for its remarkably light fixings, the Plum brand does not contravenes its reputation with the YAK 115.
High performance ski touring bindings, it is machined in high-strength materials and incorporates a very innovative heel piece rotation system. Indeed, whatever the position of the skier is, it can easily introduce its poles into one of the 4 holes to rotate the heel piece. In addition, the front lever is very easy to operate, including with the gloves and the tip of the pole. In addition to being ultra lightweight and functional, this binding provides high rigidity and drive responsiveness due to the high quality of processing.
Composed of innovative stop-skis of 115 mm wide, it is compatible with the skis of more than 95 mm to the skid.
- Climbing bar : 3 position, switchable with pole rotation.
- 30mm adjustment rail, offering range of 4-5 boot sizes.
- Slot for Dynafit compatible crampons.
- Release values : Forward and lateral 5.5 to 12
- Raised front to neutralize the angle of the boot.
Stop ski innovative system up / down automatic activation of wedging
- Width stop ski: 115mm.
- Manufacturer's weight : 1200g/pair (without screws).
- Verified unit weight : 610g (without screws)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.