Doubtlessly, NUNATAQ A is the perfect compromise; a real lightened freeride ski for touring or a wider touring ski for more pleasure on the downward journey. With its 107 mm waist, the Full Rocker and its weight of 1700g, the NUNATAQ will delight freeriders looking for a ski that climbs without too much effort and is fast in the descent.
With this model, VOLKL proves that it is completely possible to keep dynamic qualities for carving beautiful lines with sufficiently light skis for not spending all the energy in the uphill journey.
- Multi Layer Woodcore Light: Multi-layer wood core (selection of lightwood) along the entire length of the ski.
- Tough Box Construction
- Full Rocker: The ski has a widely variable edge length on the front. The height of the rocker is moderate. The minimum effective edge length under the binding provides better lift than with wider skis.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Renowned for its remarkably light fixings, the Plum brand does not contravenes its reputation with the YAK 115.
High performance ski touring bindings, it is machined in high-strength materials and incorporates a very innovative heel piece rotation system. Indeed, whatever the position of the skier is, it can easily introduce its poles into one of the 4 holes to rotate the heel piece. In addition, the front lever is very easy to operate, including with the gloves and the tip of the pole. In addition to being ultra lightweight and functional, this binding provides high rigidity and drive responsiveness due to the high quality of processing.
Composed of innovative stop-skis of 115 mm wide, it is compatible with the skis of more than 95 mm to the skid.
- Climbing bar : 3 position, switchable with pole rotation.
- 30mm adjustment rail, offering range of 4-5 boot sizes.
- Slot for Dynafit compatible crampons.
- Release values : Forward and lateral 5.5 to 12
- Raised front to neutralize the angle of the boot.
Stop ski innovative system up / down automatic activation of wedging
- Width stop ski: 115mm.
- Manufacturer's weight : 1200g/pair (without screws).
- Verified unit weight : 610g (without screws)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.