VOLKL has designed the PYRA JR for the young male or female freestyle riders in improvement who need tolerance for trying new tricks.
Its directional sidecuts and the Full Rocker make it more playful and more manageable to send in full control. Thanks to its shape, PYRA JR proposes good versatility that allows you to be comfortable in the parks, the pipes and on the tracks.
With the PYRA JR, VOLKL proposes a freestyle all mountain ski adapted to the morphology of young people and easy to take in hand for you to be a real New Schooler!
- Sidecuts: 106-74-99 in 118cm / 106-74-99 in 128cm / 106-74-99 in 138cm / 106-74-99 in 148cm
- Radius: 8.3m in 118cm / 10.2m in 128cm / 12.3m in 138cm / 14.5m in 148cm
- Full Sensor Woodcore: Compact wood ore from the tip to the tail provides power and energy over the whole length of the ski. This feature provides optimal support to the skiers who draw their turns in the snow with a lot of feeling.
- Power Shell
- Full Rocker: The ski has a length of square widely variable on the front. The height of the rocker is moderate. The short minimum edge length under the binding provides better lift than with wider skis.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The bindings of the range Atomic FFG 7 are ideal for freeski beginners and light skiers.
Adapted to the weight of juniors to ensure optimum safety, they are perfectly designed to allow any manoeuvre, slides on rails with deep snow.
- Stop ski 90mm
- Automatic Wing Adjustment