The PYRA is a ski freestyle for woman eager of kickers and rails.
This manageable and tolerant ski will be the ideal companion to help you in your improvement mainly due to its Tip & Tail Rocker. Its symmetrical sidecuts make possible to glide identically in classic or in switch, making the PYRA even more playful and manageable. Furthermore, its width also allows all-mountain skiing outings if you do not have a real Freeride mode; it very well positioned regarding its price with VOLKL manufacture quality.
Approach each module with peace of mind with the VOLKL PYRA and the feeling of control that it provides!
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 112-85-112 In 155cm / 112-85-112 In 163cm
- Radius: 16.5m in 155cm / 18.4m in 163cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- Tough Box Construction
- Tip and Tail Rocker: The ski has a variable edge length on tip and tail. The height of the rocker is low. The variable edge length at the tip and tail makes the ski more agile. This allows a more rigid flex. You can choose a wider ski.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.