The RACETIGER SC UVO is certainly the prime choice for experienced lovers of slalom.
Thanks to the new UVO system, combined with the Full Sensor Woodcore and Tip Rocker, the RACETIGER SC UVO offers skiers ease and agility in fast and tight turns.
For perfect skiability, the ski is paired with XMotion 11.0 bindings
The new high-performance Market bindings incorporating a system of adjustment called Glide Control is powerful and easy to use. This system retains a super reduced height; The XMOTIN 11.0 provides heel piece comfort, lightweight and compact. Performance is greatly increased, the design is revolutionary while maintaining a high degree of elasticity for safety in eventual doffing.
- Full Sensor Woodcore : a core of compact wood from the tip to the tail provides power and energy over the whole length of the ski. This feature provides optimal support to skiers can carve turns with excellent touch.
- Tip rocker : The ski has a variable edge length on the tip. The height of the rocker is moderate. Operation: The variable edge length in the tip area makes the ski easier to turn. The traditional camber in waist and tail provides precision and support for beginners and advanced skiers.
- UVO (Ultimate Vibration Object) is the first application of free-floating, 360° vibration absorbing technology to minimize disruptive ski vibration. These vibrations particularly affect the tip, which is set in motion in all directions. UVO technology reduces these vibrations, delivering a more stable ski. The result is lighter more stable skis which offer more control and less fatigue for the skier.
DIN 3 - 11
- Comfort Heel Piece: The top of range bindings technology has been adjusted to adapt this heel piece to the needs of athletic skiers. The release spring is inserted into the heel housing and thus allows for a very compact design and a heel housing angle which leads to an ideal release elasticity. The hollow axle and the high quality materials ensure that the binding is lightweight and looks great.
- Glide Control System : MARKER has released an excellent demo-capable binding system. Here the focus is on a low stand height, low weight and excellent performance. The innovative technology of the Glide Control Binding allows any boot (263-374 mm) to be quickly and easily adjusted via the central lever.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.