referencia : 114011+6877O1.VR
The VOLKL RACETIGER GS SPEEDWALL UVO is a ski designed for skiers with advanced level who want to carve out large waves and increase the speed on groomed snow. This giant-slalom- type ski benefits from a Tip Rocker to facilitate the handling and titanium...VOLKL
The VOLKL RACETIGER GS SPEEDWALL UVO is a ski designed for skiers with advanced level who want to carve out large waves and increase the speed on groomed snow.
This giant-slalom-type ski benefits from a Tip Rocker to facilitate the handling and titanium construction to be perfectly suited for high speed. The VOLKL has also endowed it with its revolutionary UVO dampening system, as well as the SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE sidewalls providing both comfort and performance. Here, the RACETIGER SPEEDWALL GS UVO is proposed with the improved, lighter and wider RMOTION 12 bindings.
With this clearly performance oriented ski, the sports skiers keen on speed on hard snow and reactivity will be at the party!
The RMotion 12.0 is designed by MARKER and VOLKL for ensuring a very good level of security. As in the World Cup, the rMotion offers a maximum contact width due to a Race type plate that guarantees an optimal transmission of the force. The binding of the movable plate is located under the heel of the skier
- Speedwall Multilayer Woodcore
- UVO dampening system: Freely 360° articulated, it uses oscillation absorption technology to minimize unwanted ski vibrations. The ground or the surface inevitably transmits undesirable oscillations to the ski. These vibrations particularly affect the tip, which is set in motion in all directions. UVO technology reduces these vibrations, delivering a more stable ski. Therefore, the ski glides in a much more stable manner and ensures better edging.
- Power construction
- Powered by titanium: Above and below the wood core, a layer of Titanal reinforcement protects the ski. This thin but very strong layer extends its brilliant damping properties particularly at high speed.
- Speedwall 2.0: The sidewall is laminated with extremely solid wood layers on the sides of the sandwich core. With more flexible and light wood in the centre of the sandwich core, it provides many benefits. The SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE is therefore the only and unique technology combining sidewalls/core designed for aggressive use on the track and in race.
- Tip Rocker: The variable edge length in the tip area makes the ski easier to turn. The cambered area underneath the foot and at the tail provides control and support for novice and intermediate skiers.
- DIN 4 to 12
- Biometric Pro: In the event of a backwards twisting fall, the toe of the bindings is subject to horizontal and vertical forces simultaneously which cause it to release. The Biometric Pro recognises this unfavourable force combination and reliably reduces the release force. The mechanism is made of high quality construction materials and allows a Z-value dependent backwards release. This feature is exclusive to MARKER
- Twin Cam Heel : The two-piece TwinCam heel is designed with a unique soft-entry feature. Step-in more quickly and easily, even in difficult snow conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.