referencia : 113011+6877M1
The hot rod of the giant slalom by Völkl. Traditional camber, full length wood core and titanium structure, this year the RACETIGER SW GS has an extra weapon in its arsenal to win yet more speed: Speedwall, edges that can be waxed like bases. Rmotion...VOLKL
The hot rod of the giant slalom by Völkl. Traditional camber, full length wood core and titanium structure, this year the RACETIGER SW GS has an extra weapon in its arsenal to win yet more speed: Speedwall, edges that can be waxed like bases. Rmotion 12.0 bindings for a perfect power transfer.
Predestined for the extreme speeds and long turns on hard tracks.
The RMotion 12.0 is designed by Marker and Volkl, specially for the new models RACETIGER GS SPEEDWALL and SL SPEEDWALL. As in the World Cup, the rMotion offers a maximum contact width due to a Race type plate that guarantees an optimal transmission of the force. The binding of the movable plate is located under the heel of the skier
- Full Sensor Woodcore : a core of compact wood from the tip to the tail provides power and energy over the whole length of the ski. This feature provides optimal support to skiers can carve turns with excellent touch.
- Powered by Titanium : Above and below the wood core a layer of Titanal reinforcement protects the ski. This thin but very strong layer extends its brilliant damping properties particularly at high speed.
- Speedwall: In competition, more than 80% of the descent is done on sidewalls and edges. To gain an extra couple of thousandths of a second which may sometimes mean victory, we have viewed the sidewalls as logical continuation of the base. We use the same material for the base and sidewalls. This means the Speedwall sidewalls can also be waxed.
- DIN 4 to 12
- Biometric Pro : In the event of a backwards twisting fall, the toe of the bindings is subject to horizontal and vertical forces simultaneously which cause it to release. The Biometric Pro recognises this unfavourable force combination and reliably reduces the releaseforce. The mechanism is made of high quality construction materials and allows a Z-value dependentbackwards release. This feature is exclusive to MARKER
- Twin Cam Heel : The two-piece TwinCam heel is designed with a unique soft-entry feature. Step-in more quickly and easily, even in difficult snow conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.