referencia : 113181+6737N1.VC
The RTM 75 IS is a true all mountain ski that is comfortable and manoeuvrable thanks to its Tip Rocker. But be careful, do not think that this is an easy ski, it only requires acceleration and its XTD Progressive Technology will blow you away in the turns....VOLKL
The RTM 75 IS is a true all mountain ski that is comfortable and manoeuvrable thanks to its Tip Rocker. But be careful, do not think that this is an easy ski, it only requires acceleration and its XTD Progressive Technology will blow you away in the turns.
The range 4MOTION has seen the light of day with the democratization of wider skis in the segment of average prices. Du to its bindings system adapted with its 4 rails, the 4MOTION 10.0 D enjoys a precise and effective transmission of forces. Making the skiing very manoeuvrable, the 4Motion is also the first fixation on the market to be perfectly compatible with the new system i.roc by Dalbello due to its AFD plate with two settings. The adapter of the i.roc sole combines a curvature at the front with adherent surfaces for optimal ski performance and a safe walking comfort.
- Dual Wood Core: the wooden core extending across the width of the ski body and is positioned under the binding area where it delivers extra power and a smooth reliable glide.
- Tip Rocker: the ski has a variable edge length on the tip. The height of the rocker is moderate. The variable edge length in the tip area makes the ski easier to turn. The cambered area underneath the foot and at the tail provides control and support for novice and intermediate skiers.
- XTD Progressive Technology: Transfers power toward the mid-body. The Tip-Rocker delivers the required stability at high speed while allowing flexibility of movement. The rear of the ski with classic Camber profile allows clean turns.
- DIN/ISO : 3.0 - 11.0
- Triple Pivot Compact : When designing the toe piece, maximum functionality for low weight were the order of the day. This resulted in a lightweight binding system that in addition to excellent release properties also provides an individually tailored backwards release. The entire binding is completed by its unbeatable design. The horizontally inserted release spring allows for a compact design and results in a very direct ski binding for optimal power transfer.
- Twin Cam Heel : The two-piece TwinCam heel is designed with a unique soft-entry feature. Step-in more quickly and easily, even in difficult snow conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.