referencia : 114181+6739O1.VA
Made by VOLKL, the RTM range includes skis able to evolve on all types of land. In addition, RTM is the abbreviation for "Ride The Mountain" and the 77 is a model with intermediate width at waist to allow its user to have certain speed when passing from...VOLKL
Made by VOLKL, the RTM range includes skis able to evolve on all types of land. In addition, RTM is the abbreviation for "Ride The Mountain" and the 77 is a model with intermediate width at waist to allow its user to have certain speed when passing from square to square on groomed snow as well flotation in deep or soft snow.
Its construction incorporating a moderate Full Rocker provides flotation and tolerance. The very agile RTM 77 is also distinguished by a simple control of the forward thrust throughout the turn.
This ski presents a huge range of use both on ice or spongy snow and respectable performance to accompany the imp of its user.
The range 4MOTION was born with the democratization of wider skis in the segment of average prices. Due to its adapted binding system with its 4 rails, the 4MOTION 11.0 TC D enjoys a precise and effective power transmission. Making the skiing very manoeuvrable, the 4Motion is also the first binding on the market to be perfectly compatible with the new i.roc system by Dalbello due to its AFD plate with two settings.
- Dual Wood Core Special: The wooden core extends across the width of the ski body and is positioned under the binding area where it delivers extra power and a smooth reliable glide.
- XTD Transmission: The RTM 77 follows the same design principle of the RTM 84 and 80, but its less marked reinforcements make its general character a little more flexible. Optimized for the intermediate ambitious skier, the design of the ski provides sufficient pressure on the squares to increase the speed.
- Powered by steel
- Full rocker: The ski has a length of square widely variable on the front. The height of the rocker is moderate. The short minimum edge length under the binding provides better lift than with wider skis.
- DIN: 3 to 11
- Triple Pivot Compact : Maximum functionality with minimum weight. This resulted in a lightweight binding system that in addition to excellent release properties also provides an individually tailored backwards release. The entire binding is completed by its unbeatable design. The horizontally inserted release spring allows for a compact design and results in a very direct ski binding for optimal power transfer.
- Twin Cam heel piece : The two-piece TwinCam heel piece is designed with a unique soft-entry feature. Faster and easier step-in, even in difficult snow conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.