referencia : 113141+7535N1.VA
RTM "ride the mountain", a well chosen name for this all terrain ski. With an XTD Sensor Woodcore, Full Rocker and titanium construction, the RTM 84 offers a resolutely sports glide on all terrain. Quick edge to edge turns are fast and powerful.VOLKL
RTM "ride the mountain", a well chosen name for this all terrain ski. With an XTD Sensor Woodcore, Full Rocker and titanium construction, the RTM 84 offers a resolutely sports glide on all terrain. Quick edge to edge turns are fast and powerful.
Perfect for athletic skiers who do not fear any terrain.
With the conventional bindings systems, the skis over 80 mm in width ask for more great efforts from the skier. With the iPT Wideride 12.0, Marker and Volkl have created a binding with a contact surface of 30% higher than normal. In addition, the grip points of the bindings are placed closer to the edges of the ski. This implies a more direct and more powerful transfer of forces, the wide ski is more easily handled. Simultaneously, the transfer of momentum is even more direct and edging is extremely powerful and accurate.
The binding that ideally accompanies the RTM84
- Dual XTD Transmission Sidewall : A light but highly stable Full Rocker shape, paired with an extra wide longitudinal reinforcement above the ski deck. The reinforcement belts are aligned to the outside of the ski, the sidewall construction prevents vibrations and ensures that the necessary pressure is applied to the edges at high speeds.
- Full Rocker: the ski has a predominately variable edge length on the tip. The height of the rocker is moderate. The short minimum edge length under the binding provides better lift than with wider skis.
- XTD Sensor Wood Core : This construction method has the greatest proportion of wood. The core consists of a number of layers of wood glued together using a special patented process to allow the wood and resin to be better bonded. Two additional wood cores stretch along the ski edges for its entire length. This XTD Sensor Wood Core offers an incomparably precise ride and harmonious flex.
- Powered by Titanium : Above and below the wood core a layer of Titanal reinforcement protects the ski. This thin but very strong layer extends its brilliant damping properties particularly at high speed.
- DIN 4 to 12
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.