referencia : 114151+7535O1.VA
Made by VOLKL, the RTM range includes skis able to evolve on all types of land. In addition, RTM is the abbreviation for "Ride The Mountain" and the 84 is the model benefiting from the greater width at waist to allow its user to exit comfortably off the...VOLKL
Made by VOLKL, the RTM range includes skis able to evolve on all types of land. In addition, RTM is the abbreviation for "Ride The Mountain" and the 84 is the model benefiting from the greater width at waist to allow its user to exit comfortably off the beaten path.
Its construction incorporating titanium ensures that the RTM 84 adopts an extremely sporty gliding on any terrain while the Full Rocker provides good buoyancy in fresh snow.
This ski has an enormous range of use and high performance to delight the good skiers who want to be able to attack with confidence and on any land.
With the conventional binding systems, the skis over 80 mm in width ask for greater efforts from the skier. With the iPT Wideride 12.0, Marker and Volkl have created a binding with a contact surface 30% higher than the normal one. In addition, the grip points of the bindings are placed closer to the edges of the ski. This implies a more direct and more powerful transfer of forces, the wide ski is more easily handled. Simultaneously, the transfer of forward thrust is even more direct and edging is extremely powerful and accurate.
- Sidecuts: 129-84-111 in 171cm / 129-84-111 in 176cm / 129-84-111 in 181cm
- Radius: 16.9m in 171cm / 18m in 176cm / 19.1m in 181cm
- Weight of the pair (without bindings): 3,7kg in 171cm
- XTD Sensor Wood Core: Core with the maximum wood proportion. The core consists of a number of layers of wood glued together using a special patented process to allow the wood and resin to be better bonded. Two additional wood cores stretch along the ski edges for its entire length. This XTD Sensor Wood Core offers an incomparably precise ride and harmonious flex.
- Powered by titanium: Above and below the wood core, a layer of Titanal reinforcement protects the ski. This thin but very strong layer extends its brilliant damping properties particularly at high speed.
- Full rocker: The ski has a length of square widely variable on the front. The height of the rocker is moderate. The short minimum edge length under the binding provides better lift than with wider skis.
- DIN: 4 to 12
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with guarantees impressive holding when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.