A surfboard for the snow! Thanks to the Powder Channel in the tail, which provides stability like the fin of a surfboard, you will be able to perform powder turns and massive sprays worthy of a movie.
The ultra-light woodcore, with Carbon beam, not only sets new standards in terms of weight reduction but also allows the Selecta to glide through deep snow while being incredibly responsive – perfect for challenging tree runs! No powder?
No problem! This board will turn into a carving machine on the slope thanks to its setback Pin-Tail Shape. The Directional Freeride Sidecut, with Powder Rocker in the nose and a slightly elevated but stiffer tail make the Selecta extremely versatile.
It is the perfect board for experienced freeriders whose stoke raises proportionally with the amount of fresh powder.
- Back-screened topsheet
- Ultra-light topsheet
- High-gloss lacquered topsheet
- Topsheet with matte silk-screen printing
- Partial grip-lacquer
- Slim-Tip construction
- Tip-to-Tail Ultra-Light Woodcore
- Directional Freeride Sidecut
- Pin-Tail Shape
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Powder Channel
- Sidewall reinforcement with TPU dampening
- Sandwich construction
- Flat-Area top construction
- Aluminum protector
- Triaxial fiberglass weave in upper and lower beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon weave / POP4.0
- Double aramid weave
- Sintered P-Tex 5000 base
- Fine stone finish
- Diamond finish
- Wax finish
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso unitario|
The Radar is our bombproof all-mountain. Our Natural Cant Plus Interface incorporated throughout the whole binding offers superior shock absorption; increases comfort and reliefs heel impact on heavy landings.
The Omichrom Light baseplate, combined with our Polycarbonate High back provides the perfect flex whilst retaining its response when carving.
Infinite ankle straps and Hyperflex toe straps, combined with our MG 12 magnesium ratchets ensure that foot pain is a thing of the past.
The Radar will see you through the longest and toughest riding days far into the future.
- Infinite : For you, here’s our brand new dual density strap that breaks the trade-off between comfort and performance! The design of the internal frame is based on the Infinity Symbol, and it guarantees powerful energy transmission. At the same time, a larger strap on the outer part smoothes the contact point, and thanks to its gel cushion in the joint zones, provides superior comfort.
- Natural Cant Plus : The Natural Cant Plus pad sets the new standard for comfort and performance. Its outside angle fulfills the gap between the external part of the foot and the binding, providing a perfect feeling of balance and comfort even with the widest stance. It features the Plaxmol Heel cushioning in PU to absorb shock and vibrations maximizing the dampening for high impact landings and making it more comfortable; in addition, the toe ramp delivers perfect side edge control.
- - Omnichrom Light : The Omnichrom, on a diet. The same proven performance of the Drake Omnichrom baseplate and heelcup has been enhanced thanks to a lightened bridge heelcup. Assuring the same reactivity and improved flexibility, the Omnichrom Light reduces the overall weight by shaving unnecessary material from the bridge and baseplate. Leave the extra weight to the others!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.