With SHIRO you are always on top to take advantage of the freshly fallen snow.
This pure freeride model has 119mm of waist width for ensuring fantastic flotation on powdery snow. The Full Rocker makes SHIRO agile and super-precise to allow you to draw beautiful lines during sunny days on powdery snow or during the stages of the Freeride World Tour.
This ski will be the essential companion for all lovers of large tracts of fresh and light powdery snow.
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 151-119-135 in 173cm / 151-119-135 in 183cm / 151-119-135 in 193cm / 151-119-135 in 203cm
- Radius: 23,3m in 173cm / 26,4m in 183cm / 30,1 in 193cm / 33,7m in 203cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- Tough Box Construction
- Full Rocker: The ski has a continuous upwards curve along the entire length.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
A lighter weight cousin of the Duke model, the BARON EPF is mainly aimed at lightweight freeriders (less than 120kg though). The new EPF technology greater power transmission on fat skis (over 98 mm). Although it is oriented toward descent, the BARON EPF has all the attributes of a touring binding: 2 position climbing bar, adjustable toe piece depending on the type of boot (touring or alpine), and option to add crampons.
- DIN 4 to 13
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Climbing bar : The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.