The versatility and tolerance of the SPADE will allow you to play on all the terrains in mountain to be able to improve quickly.
The SPADE groups together all the characteristics of a perfect all-mountain board, namely: Symmetrical freestyle sidecuts making the board stable and fluid even in switch and the light rocker provides dynamism and reactivity in freestyle, while keeping good flotation in powdery snow. The rocker also provides noticeable tolerance to avoid cornering errors in case of quite sketchy reception while the shock absorber efficiently absorbs the big drops. The V-Flex inserts and the triaxial glass fibre provide the board with stability, solidity and reactivity.
This board for doing everything will also be in its element in the park and in a fast off-piste run for taking you to the next level.
- Flex: 5/10
- Tip to tail Supreme Wood core: Made with for bands of Aspen wood, with four bands of Falcate integrated into the core. Combining these wood strips gives the core the best dampening and flex properties, providing outstanding performance.
- Slim-Tip construction: The Slim-Tip Construction incorporates a solid and shock-absorbing urethane inlay in the tip and tail sections instead of ABS sidewall material. Benefits include a stylish, slimmer nose, reduced swing - for better board control, perfect for all riders, not just for high-speed rotations in the park!
- Classic shock absorber: It includes a single layer of hard wood, which is not milled in the core, but inserted in the bits of the core. Combined to a V-Flex insert, the Shock Absorber reinforces the board and increases its torsion properties.
- Directional Freestyle: Perfect for all terrain riders who are equally at home in the park and backcountry! The sidecut radius is more moderate and directional and has been adjusted to work better with a setback of 20 mm. As a result, these boards react faster and enable fast edge-to-edge turns. Its shape and its lengthened nose provide more flotation in powdery snow.
- Shape with light Rocker: The minimal rocker of this shape is discreet on the tracks, but reveals all its potential in backcountry and in the parks. Easy to handle, extremely reactive and tolerant, the novices of the Rocker technology will be able to continue to carve on the tracks and to have perfect steering on powdery, while avoiding cornering errors on the jumps.
- 5x2 Insert System: With the 5x2 and 6x2 systems, the lines of inserts are separated just by 2 cm. Thus, the stance can be more precisely tailored - to the nearest centimetre. The adjustment with discs serve to centre the bindings.
- Sandwich construction: Between the upper and lower layers, a synthetic ABS edge is places at each side of the board to enhance the power transfer from the bindings towards the edges and avoid losing power. The board presents thus a lot of extra reactivity and maximum grip at the level of the edges, allowing steering without effort.
- Triaxial fibreglass at upper and lower layers: This special fibreglass weave has fibres that have been positioned at a 45° angle (+45°/-45°) running tip to tail. Depending on the density of the woven fibre, torsion and flex are enhanced without affecting the thickness of the wood core. This reduces weight, which delivers responsiveness and better edge grip.
- V-Flex glass fibre: The V-Flex weave is a triaxial fiberglass weave with increased fibre density. The special V-form reinforces the area around the bindings, producing improved flex and torsion properties. It also provides optimal distribution of power to the edge of the board.
Sole and finishing:
- Extruded sole: Produced by fusion, it is very solid and resists damage even better. It is also a good option for the riders who do not wax their board regularly.
- Stone finishing: Provides the sole with an all mountain structure that works in all the conditions of snow. That increases the absorption of the wax making the board even faster.
- Diamond finishing: The diamond finishing not only makes the edges more resistant but also improves the manoeuvrability and the handling on frozen snow.
Wax finishing: The thin layer of wax will last only for the first outings of the board, but to assure the good gliding of the sole we strongly recommend hot waxing the sole before the first usage.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Many riders have adopted the FIFTY binding in the 10 years they have been on the market: these unshakable bindings have been surpassing all new models thanks to their comfort and responsiveness. They can be customized thanks to the Natural Cant interface improving posture to reach a high performance level easily! Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding improves its comfort and vibration absorption while its Premium MFC straps balance responsiveness out by wrapping the boots evenly with a great flex. The FIFTY are there for you to go into gigantic jumps without flinching!
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. This strap, presented on the Fifty binding, is the high-end strap of our range.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.