The versatility and tolerance of the SPADE will allow you to play on all the terrains in mountain to be able to improve quickly.
The SPADE groups together all the characteristics of a perfect all-mountain board, namely: Symmetrical freestyle sidecuts making the board stable and fluid even in switch and the light rocker provides dynamism and reactivity in freestyle, while keeping good flotation in powdery snow. The rocker also provides noticeable tolerance to avoid cornering errors in case of quite sketchy reception while the shock absorber efficiently absorbs the big drops. The V-Flex inserts and the triaxial glass fibre provide the board with stability, solidity and reactivity.
This board for doing everything will also be in its element in the park and in a fast off-piste run for taking you to the next level.
- Flex: 5/10
- Tip to tail Supreme Wood core: Made with for bands of Aspen wood, with four bands of Falcate integrated into the core. Combining these wood strips gives the core the best dampening and flex properties, providing outstanding performance.
- Slim-Tip construction: The Slim-Tip Construction incorporates a solid and shock-absorbing urethane inlay in the tip and tail sections instead of ABS sidewall material. Benefits include a stylish, slimmer nose, reduced swing - for better board control, perfect for all riders, not just for high-speed rotations in the park!
- Classic shock absorber: It includes a single layer of hard wood, which is not milled in the core, but inserted in the bits of the core. Combined to a V-Flex insert, the Shock Absorber reinforces the board and increases its torsion properties.
- Directional Freestyle: Perfect for all terrain riders who are equally at home in the park and backcountry! The sidecut radius is more moderate and directional and has been adjusted to work better with a setback of 20 mm. As a result, these boards react faster and enable fast edge-to-edge turns. Its shape and its lengthened nose provide more flotation in powdery snow.
- Shape with light Rocker: The minimal rocker of this shape is discreet on the tracks, but reveals all its potential in backcountry and in the parks. Easy to handle, extremely reactive and tolerant, the novices of the Rocker technology will be able to continue to carve on the tracks and to have perfect steering on powdery, while avoiding cornering errors on the jumps.
- 5x2 Insert System: With the 5x2 and 6x2 systems, the lines of inserts are separated just by 2 cm. Thus, the stance can be more precisely tailored - to the nearest centimetre. The adjustment with discs serve to centre the bindings.
- Sandwich construction: Between the upper and lower layers, a synthetic ABS edge is places at each side of the board to enhance the power transfer from the bindings towards the edges and avoid losing power. The board presents thus a lot of extra reactivity and maximum grip at the level of the edges, allowing steering without effort.
- Triaxial fibreglass at upper and lower layers: This special fibreglass weave has fibres that have been positioned at a 45° angle (+45°/-45°) running tip to tail. Depending on the density of the woven fibre, torsion and flex are enhanced without affecting the thickness of the wood core. This reduces weight, which delivers responsiveness and better edge grip.
- V-Flex glass fibre: The V-Flex weave is a triaxial fiberglass weave with increased fibre density. The special V-form reinforces the area around the bindings, producing improved flex and torsion properties. It also provides optimal distribution of power to the edge of the board.
Sole and finishing:
- Extruded sole: Produced by fusion, it is very solid and resists damage even better. It is also a good option for the riders who do not wax their board regularly.
- Stone finishing: Provides the sole with an all mountain structure that works in all the conditions of snow. That increases the absorption of the wax making the board even faster.
- Diamond finishing: The diamond finishing not only makes the edges more resistant but also improves the manoeuvrability and the handling on frozen snow.
Wax finishing: The thin layer of wax will last only for the first outings of the board, but to assure the good gliding of the sole we strongly recommend hot waxing the sole before the first usage.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.