VOLKL has designed the STEP JR for the young male or female freestyle riders in improvement who need tolerance for trying new tricks.
Its directional sidecuts and the Full Rocker make it more playful and more manageable to send in full control. Thanks to its shape, STEP JR proposes good versatility that allows you to be comfortable in the parks, the pipes and on the tracks.
With the STEP JR, VOLKL proposes a freestyle all mountain ski adapted to the morphology of young people and easy to take in hand for you to be a real New Schooler!
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 106-74-99 in 118cm / 106-74-99 in 128cm / 106-74-99 in 138cm / 106-74-99 in 148cm
- Radius: 8.3m in 118cm / 10.2m in 128cm / 12.3m in 138cm / 14.5m in 148cm
- Full Sensor Woodcore: Compact wood ore from the tip to the tail provides power and energy over the whole length of the ski. This feature provides optimal support to the skiers who draw their turns in the snow with a lot of feeling.
- Power Shell
- Full Rocker: The ski has a length of square widely variable on the front. The height of the rocker is moderate. The short minimum edge length under the binding provides better lift than with wider skis.
The FREE TEN is a binding designed for improving young practitioners of freestyle / freeride.
This model benefits from the MARKER manufacturing quality guaranteeing performance and durability. The modern design of the FREE TEN will perfectly match with your favourite skis.
This MARKER bin7 will give you very good safety at an affordable price!
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 10
- Standing height without ski: 23mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-in Compact heel piece: A gem of efficiency. Benefiting from the usually excellent MARKER properties and a perfect combination between quality design, lightness and exceptional features. This heelpiece technology is thus ideal for the beginner and the occasional skier, because, in this area, the trigger safety and a convincing quality/price ratio constitute a major asset.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1434g (with brakes in 85) and 1440g (with brakes in 100)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.