referencia : 114302
referencia : 7624O1.JABC
The V-WERKS BMT 109 is the model with intermediate length within the new BMT range conceived by VOLKL to allow you to move away from the crowded ski domains and to take advantage of the virgin snow.
This versatile ski, which will be in its element in freeride and in hike, is a high-end ideal mixture between effective freeride-like ascent and descent. VOLKL equipped it with the best technology, with, as a proof, the ultra-modern Early Taper construction and unbelievable lightweight for a ski with sidecuts.
Treat yourself with the X-WERKS BMT 109 if you want an extremely lightweight ski that facilitates the ascent without sacrificing flotation, control and fun downhill.
- Sidecuts: 134-109-119 in 166cm / 134-109-119 in 176cm / 134-109-119 in 186cm
- Radius: 18.5m in 166cm / 22.4m in 176cm / 26.5m in 186cm
- Multilayer Woodcore light core
- V-WERKS: This exclusive customized series focuses on the revolutionary designs that removes each extra gram, passing through the exclusive use of noble materials such as carbon, aramid and titanium. This mixture, combined with cutting-edge engineering and innovative production technologies, produces an incredibly comfortable lightweight ski without compromising stability and sustainability. The construction and the ultra-thin design entail a fantastic grip and immediate responsiveness for athletes to push their limits further as ever before.
- Full Carbon Jacket
- Tapered Shape
- Full Rocker: The ski has a continuous upwards curve along the entire length.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.