The V-WERKS BMT 94 is the lightest and simplest model within the new BMT range conceived by VOLKL to allow you to move away from the crowded ski domains and to take advantage of the virgin snow.
Its reduced width facilitates conversions, crossings, and passes easily in the existing uphill tracks. This versatile ski, which will be in its element in freeride and in hike, is a high-end ideal mixture between comfortable ascent and high performance due to its V-WERKS construction. VOLKL equipped it with the best technology, with, as a proof, the ultra-modern Early Taper construction and unbelievable lightweight for a ski with sidecuts.
The VOLKL V-WERKS BMT 94 is the model you need if you want an extremely lightweight ski that allows managing all the conditions of snow with style thanks to its excellent power transmission and to its big manoeuvrability.
- Sidecuts: 122-94-112 in 166cm / 122-94-112 in 176cm / 122-94-112 in 186cm
- Radius: 20.4m in 166cm / 23.4m in 176cm / 26.8m in 186cm
- Multilayer Woodcore light core
- V-WERKS: This exclusive customized series focuses on the revolutionary designs that removes each extra gram, passing through the exclusive use of noble materials such as carbon, aramid and titanium. This mixture, combined with cutting-edge engineering and innovative production technologies, produces an incredibly comfortable lightweight ski without compromising stability and sustainability. The construction and the ultra-thin design entail a fantastic grip and immediate responsiveness for athletes to push their limits further as ever before.
- Full Carbon Jacket
- Tapered Shape
- Full Rocker: The ski has a continuous upwards curve along the entire length.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
A lighter weight cousin of the Duke model, the BARON EPF is mainly aimed at lightweight freeriders (less than 120kg though). The new EPF technology greater power transmission on fat skis (over 98 mm). Although it is oriented toward descent, the BARON EPF has all the attributes of a touring binding: 2 position climbing bar, adjustable toe piece depending on the type of boot (touring or alpine), and option to add crampons.
- DIN 4 to 13
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Climbing bar : The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.