referencia : 114320
referencia : 7816N1.B
The V-WERKS KATANA is a radical and ultra-lightweight freeride ski model designed for the greatest happiness the fans of corridors and large blank fields in trace.
Its Full Rocker construction provides it with manoeuvrability and flotation in deep snow while the full carbon coating allows it to display impressive dynamic performances. The ultra-thin and extremely sharp 3D construction using a maximum of titanium, carbon and aramid fibres has allowed VOLKL to manufacture an incredibly light, durable and reactive ski.
Leave your trace with the lightest and safer ski to test the limits of the freeride: V-WERKS KATANA.
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 141-112-131 in 177cm / 143-112-132 in 184cm / 143-112-132 in 191cm
- Radius: 23,4m in 177cm / 23,5m in 184cm / 25,9 in 191cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- V-WERKS: This exclusive customized series focuses on the revolutionary designs that removes each extra gram, passing through the exclusive use of noble materials such as carbon, aramid and titanium. This mixture, combined with cutting-edge engineering and innovative production technologies, produces an incredibly comfortable lightweight ski without compromising stability and sustainability. The construction and the ultra-thin design entail a fantastic grip and immediate responsiveness for athletes to push their limits further as ever before.
- Full Carbon Jacket
- Tapered Shape
- Full Rocker: The ski has a continuous upwards curve along the entire length.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The MARKER F12 TOUR EPF is a manoeuvrable and reliable ski-touring binding designed for the skier looking for performance both uphill and downhill.
This super-robust binding allows quick turns on steep descents, which makes it perfect for those who want more power in difficult terrain. Thanks to the resistance of the EPF frame, you can control the wider touring skis on any terrain. The improved power transfer makes it easy to control energy in all snow conditions.
If you want easy access in touring mode to the best corridors and then be able to rush at the descent by taking advantage of the flotation of your fat skis, then the F12 TOUR EPF is what you need!
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Standing height without ski: 36mm
- EPF - Extended Power frame: The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent, the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in better-balanced and easier kick turns
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece : The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage heelpiece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Weight of the pair: 2150g in S and 2180g in L
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.