referencia : 114251+6539O1.VB
Made by VOLKL, the Essenza range, including the VIOLS, groups women's skis able to evolve on all types of land. VIOLA is a versatile and very affordable model with 74mm waist width to allow its user to have good maneuverability on groomed snow while preserving...VOLKL
Made by VOLKL, the Essenza range, including the VIOLS, groups women's skis able to evolve on all types of land.
VIOLA is a versatile and very affordable model with 74mm waist width to allow its user to have good manoeuvrability on groomed snow while preserving certain comfort in soft snow. The internal technology BIO-LOGIC affects all key characteristics and defines the bending, the sidecuts and the core structure in order to match the criteria of women. Its construction incorporating a Tip Rocker provides easiness in turn initiation and tolerance. CHIARA also benefits from Dual Woodcore xtraLIGHT that, in addition to being very light, ensures an even more enjoyable and safer gliding behaviour.
This ski is ideal for passing to the higher speed at your own pace; you will quickly become comfortable in all corners, for a fun and scalable gliding.
The range 4MOTION was born with the democratization of wider skis in the segment of average prices. Due to its adapted binding system with its 4 rails, the 4MOTION 10.0 enjoys a precise and effective power transmission. Making the skiing very manoeuvrable, the 4Motion is also the first binding on the market to be perfectly compatible with the new i.roc system by Dalbello due to its AFD plate with two settings.
- Dual Woodcore xtraLIGHT: The wooden core extends across the width of the ski body and is positioned under the binding area where it delivers extra power and a smooth reliable glide.
- Bio-Logic: This development has been initiated by a study proving that knee injures are significantly more usual in female skiers rather than in male skiers. Not because of a different skiing style, but because of the fact that their anatomy reacts to stress in a much more sensitive way. In collaboration with recognized sports physicians and professional skiers of our Attiva team, we have developed technical solutions that ensure driving and sportiness while eliminating the maximum load, which reduces efforts on the knee joint and involves legs muscles in a better and more evenly distributed manner.
- Progressive Technology: Discrete reinforcements above the sidewalls at the centre of the ski provide sufficient stability while allowing for a flexible manoeuvring around bends. A more flexible rear section of the ski, which is particularly beneficial at the end of a turn for novices.
- Tip Rocker: The ski has a variable edge length on the tip. The height of the rocker is moderate. The variable edge length in the tip area makes the ski easier to turn. The cambered area underneath the foot and at the tail provides control and support for novice and intermediate skiers.
- DIN: 3 to 10
- Triple Pivot Compact : Maximum functionality with minimum weight. This resulted in a lightweight binding system that in addition to excellent release properties also provides an individually tailored backwards release. The entire binding is completed by its unbeatable design. The horizontally inserted release spring allows for a compact design and results in a very direct ski binding for optimal power transfer.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.