AURA is already a classic within the freeride All Mountain female range by VOLKL.
Moreover, not because this ski is among the most performing ones of the market that it is resting on its laurels, therefore VOLKL has equipped it with a very recent construction. AURA has a new shape, Full Rocker and a bit more marked width. All these changes make it even more versatile with excellent performances on track and an even more playful and adapted for all-mountain skiing. Just one thing will not be modified on this model: The maximum power transmission provided by the construction in titanium and that has been unanimously recognized in recent years.
On and off-piste, you can charge on your own in any terrain with the AURA on the feet.
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 132-100-118 In 163cm / 132-100-118 In 170cm
- Radius: 19.3m in 163cm / 21.5m in 170cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- Tapered Shape
- Power Construction
- Powered by Titanium: Above and below the wood core, a layer of Titanal reinforcement protects the ski. This thin but very strong layer extends its brilliant damping properties particularly at high speed.
- Full Rocker: The ski has a continuous upwards curve along the entire length.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
As lightly as resistant!
The concept incorporates the proven design of the bindings Duke and Baron, but with a ratio of weight/performance optimized for ski touring. Featuring the all new Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage heel, the F10 TOUR is ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight:
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1950||1950||265 - 325mm|
|L||2010||2010||305 - 365mm|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.