referencia : RC70083
The White Doctor TW 9 is a twin-tip and versatile ski intended for intermediate to good skiers who want to be able ride on tracks, in the park and on the track edges.
The prepared track and fresh snow are the preferred grounds of this fun and easy to handle ski. Its shape with its width in waist around 90 mm allows its user to go and fully enjoy the fresh snow with control and fluidity when it makes us the honour of its presence.
The White Doctor TW 9 is a durable ski with wood kernel, very versatile thanks to its well thought shape.
This version with black sole will be easier to repair itself with the black spark plug.
White Doctor is a trademark from Serre-Chevalier with European manufacture. The basic principle is to propose skis not only with purely marketing technology but only what is needed where it is needed to produce fun and efficient skis. White Doctor's motto is: « without nanobullishittechnology ».
Simple, sober, timeless and versatile skis.
Do you want to be able to make the switch, rotations and you explode in backcountry? The TW 9 is the ski with which you will have super-pleasure!
- Wood core / Box of torsion
- Black trenched sole for good resistance and easy repair
- European manufacture
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Efficient and safe, the Axium mounting is easy to fit and remove while being very light!
1. Light: lightened structure of the heel grip, the lightest bindings in its class setting. Less fatigue for more pleasure.
2. Comfort: donning and doffing ease, a really more comfortable use.
3. Security: Concept Full Drive: maximum elastic stroke and multidirectional trigger of the stop. Increased security for any type of fall, even at low speed. Teflon plate under the toes allowing quick lateral doffing in case of falling down.
The EPR4 version has a heel piece with long carriage and a toe piece mounted on rail for size adjustment without tools for a length of sole of 258 to 386mm.
- Heel piece: Dual Action2
- Glider Teflon
- AXIUM heel piece Rtl
- Brake 90mm
- Adjustment 258 x 386 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|