referencia : 3WDSATW90
referencia : 7424O1.MAB
The White Doctor TW 9 is a twin-tip and versatile ski intended for intermediate to good skiers who want to be able ride on tracks, in the park and on the track edges.
The prepared track and fresh snow are the preferred grounds of this fun and easy to handle ski. Its shape with its width in waist around 90 mm allows its user to go and fully enjoy the fresh snow with control and fluidity when it makes us the honour of its presence.
The White Doctor TW 9 is a durable ski with wood kernel, very versatile thanks to its well thought shape.
White Doctor is a trademark from Serre-Chevalier with European manufacture. The basic principle is to propose skis not only with purely marketing technology but only what is needed where it is needed to produce fun and efficient skis. White Doctor's motto is: « without nanobullishittechnology ».
Simple, sober, timeless and versatile skis.
Do you want to be able to make the switch, rotations and you explode in backcountry? The TW 9 is the ski with which you will have super-pleasure!
- Wood core / Box of torsion
- Transparent sole for good resistance
- European manufacture
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|