The White Doctor TW KID is a ski for young riders who want a twin-tip to be able to send in the freestyle, park and backcountry. But do not misunderstand, it is perfectly suitable for children to give them the fun and it is in no case a very technical and physically demanding ski
White Doctor is a trademark from Serre-Chevalier with European manufacture. The basic principle is to propose skis not only with purely marketing technology but only what is needed where it is needed to produce fun and efficient skis. White Doctor's motto is: « without nanobullishittechnology ».
Simple, sober, timeless and versatile skis.
The White Doctor TW KID is therefore ideal for kids who love going from one field to the other with a fun, manageable and less demanding ski.
Rental version with coating structure, tip and square protection as well as reinforced soles.
- Wood / PU construction
- Tip protection
- Anti-scratch coating structure
- reinforced squares and soles
- "no nanobullshitechnology"
- European manufacture
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The FREE TEN is a binding designed for improving young practitioners of freestyle / freeride.
This model benefits from the MARKER manufacturing quality guaranteeing performance and durability. The modern design of the FREE TEN will perfectly match with your favourite skis.
This MARKER bin7 will give you very good safety at an affordable price!
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 10
- Standing height without ski: 23mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-in Compact heel piece: A gem of efficiency. Benefiting from the usually excellent MARKER properties and a perfect combination between quality design, lightness and exceptional features. This heelpiece technology is thus ideal for the beginner and the occasional skier, because, in this area, the trigger safety and a convincing quality/price ratio constitute a major asset.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1434g (with brakes in 85) and 1440g (with brakes in 100)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|