referencia : AXSSK20384
Specially adapted to the female foot, the ALLROUND SKI is a high performance ski boot. Not only, it favors the conservation of heat, but it also offers a return of optimal pulses. Consisting of many technical details, it is the perfect intermediate between...X-SOCKS
Specially adapted to the female foot, the ALLROUND SKI is a high performance ski boot. Not only, it favours the conservation of heat, but it also offers a return of optimal pulses. Consisting of many technical details, it is the perfect intermediate between the foot and the ski boot.
Warm, powerful and comfortable, it consists of the following details:
- Self-adjustable board on the top; an optimum support without compressing the leg
- AirConditioning Channel; airs and maintains dryness
- Protected calf; supports and relieves the muscles
- X-Cross Bandage; supports the ankle
- Protects toes and heel; against rubbing and blisters
- Protects Achilles' tendon, tibia protection, protects instep of the foot and protects ankles; reduction of strokes, reductions of painful crashes
- AirFlow Channel; transverse ventilation under the sole
Thanks to the technology X-Socks, it reduces irritation, cramps, abrasions, bruises and blisters.
- 22% Nylon
- 12% Mythlan: innovative fibre extremely lightweight made out of several ultra light microfibers . Prevents the development of odours and bacteria. Anti-allergic, breathable and easy to maintain.
- 7% Robur: Through internal air chambers, this multi-functional hollow fibre is breathable, elastic, absorbs shock and reduces friction. The complex development with 3 threads makes it very robust and durable.
- 44% acrylic
- 29% Nylon
- 14% wool
- 11% polyester
- 2% Elastane
- NarrowArrow: shape starts at the wide part of the forefoot, passes through the thinner middle of the foot but higher to reach the heel. It prevents the formation of wrinkles and pressure points during the movement.
- Anatomical construction from the base of the boot: "R" for right, "L" for left, with the heat regulator Air Conditioning Channel integrated (patent X-Socks).