referencia : AXSEF20238_84
High technology for the feet of the young skiers. Warm and soft. So you can imagine the new ski socks for your children. With the X-Socks SKI DESCOVERY you make the right choice. Designed specifically for the anatomy of the junior foot, they have all...X-SOCKS
Of high technology for the feet of the young skiers.
Warm and soft. So you can imagine the new ski socks for your children.
With the X-Socks SKI DESCOVERY you make the right choice. Designed specifically for the anatomy of the junior foot, they have all the features of X-Socks.
The protection zones reduce the force of impacts and work to complement the ventilation system. The foot is not only protected but also ventilated without cool.
The AirConditioning Channel is the central component of the system to control heat and moisture. With each movement of the foot, hot moist air is transferred to the outside of the sock, and then out of the liner. This fresh air circulation allows the foot to stay comfortably dry and at a constant natural temperature.
Indeed, only dry feet are able to withstand cold, and skin can better cope with pressure and friction.
A mid-low technique that reduces skin irritation, cramps, overheating, bruises and blisters. And obviously it will keep your feet warm.
- Unisex: thanks to its stretch tube, it is suitable for all types of calf
- Self-adjustable muff on the top; an optimum support without compressing the leg
- AirConditioning Channel; airs and maintains dryness
- X-Cross Bandage; supports the ankle
- Protects toes and heel; against rubbing and blisters
- Underfoot anatomy; left foot/right foot
- Protects tibia and Achilles' heel; cushioning of strokes, reduction of painful crashes
- AirFlow Channel; transverse ventilation under the sole
- Robur; hollow fibre permeable to air and elastic, shock and vibration absorbing, reduces abrasion and is very resistant to wear
- Durawool; extremely light and durable fibre which combines the benefits of a high technology fibre and those of the natural wool
Merino Wool 17%