referencia : AXSSK20328
Particularly fine, the XFACTOR boot has been developed to meet the needs of expert skiers experts who want "feel the skis" better. In fact, the technical fibers used for the sole allow optimal transmission of information. It also provides the protections...X-SOCKS
Particularly fine, the XFACTOR boot has been developed to meet the needs of expert skiers experts who want "feel the skis" better. In fact, the technical fibres used for the sole allow optimal transmission of information. It also provides the protections and the comfort necessary to practice.
It is composed of the following technical details:
- Self-adjustable board on the top; an optimum support without compressing the leg
- AirConditioning Channel; airs and maintains dryness
- Protected calf; supports and relieves the muscles
- X-Cross Bandage; supports the ankle
- Protects toes and heel; against rubbing and blisters
- Protects Achilles' tendon, tibia protection, protects instep of the foot and protects ankles; reduction of strokes, reductions of painful crashes
- AirFlow Channel; transverse ventilation under the sole
- AirGuides: protect and leave the space required for the circulation of air within the boot
Thanks to the technology X-Socks, it reduces irritation, cramps, abrasions, bruises and blisters.
- Unisex: thanks to its stretch tube, it is suitable for all types of calf
- 37% Nylon
- 27% merino wool: sheep wool particularly fine of very high quality. Particularly soft and elastic. Hotter than traditional wool, it is also more robust.
17% robur: Through internal air chambers, this multi-functional hollow fibre is breathable, elastic, absorbs shock and reduces friction. The complex development with 3 threads makes it very robust and durable.
- 12% Mythlan: innovative fibre extremely lightweight made out of several ultra light microfibers . Prevents the development of odours and bacteria. Anti-allergic, breathable and easy to maintain.
- 6% Durawool
- 54% Nylon
- 30% merino wool
- 15% polyester
- Anatomical construction from the base of the boot: "R" for right, "L" for left, with the heat regulator Air Conditioning Channel integrated (patent X-Socks).