TWS GoodWood winner for Women’s park boards.
Playful, intuitive and responsive, the Emoticon makes snowboarding more fun by making it easier to express your own style.
A true twin shape and softer flex, the real jeenyus of this board is it’s unique UnderBite outline. Subtle but noticeable indents along the sidecut at the binding area re-distribute your body weight onto areas that help you turn.
The effect is stable edge hold and a very confident, enhanced arc in your turn. No weirdness, just a board that rides as well as you know you can.
- RIDERS : Everyone
- SHAPE : True Twin
- OUTLINE : UnderBite :TWS GoodWood winning tech expands to the Emoticon this year! UnderBite edges re-distribute a riders weight in such a way that it enhances turning ease and edge hold. Creating divots inward at the binding area reduces and disrupts the surface area of the edge that has contact with the snow while the board is turning. This increases the edge pressure by distributing your weight/energy in the areas where you need it - from the binding out, and through the center of the board where the carving arc is taking place. This segmentation of the sidecut into 3 key zones focuses your body weight and onto areas that initiate, hold and release turns.
- FLEX : 3/5
- BASE PROFILE : Camrock 4-4-4
- CORE : Full Poplar : Yes' baseline core for tip to tail woodcore snowboard construction. Strikes a predictable balance between durability, consistent flex and lightweight.
- GLASS : Biax
- BASE MATERIAL : Extruded : Just like it says. This material is formed by extrusion. It’s softer than our other two bases, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. At the speeds many of us ride, this material is actually quicker – gets up to speed faster – than sintered when waxed correctly. You may have your own proof of this when you’re smoking by someone with a dried out “high-end” base. It also retains wax better because it’s more porous and is easy to fix with a P-Tex stick if you get scratches in it.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The CINCH TRYST W is a responsive and efficient high-end binding reserved for women looking for optimal power transmission.
It includes the Cinch strap system for a quick fit and release, quality straps and also excellent foot support. A high-quality women's all-mountain binding!
- Strap System: Cinch
- Highback: Regular
- Use: All Mountain
- Chassis: Cinch C2
- Highback: Asymmetric Cinch
- Ankle strap: Caddi
- Strap features: New manual centering adjustment system
- Toe strap: NEW! Universal manual
- Ratchet: NEW Ratchet PC Smooth
- Disk: Multi-Compatible & Offset
- Flange: EVA-brushed, Harshmellow™ cushions, manual Power Ramp adjustment
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|