The JACKPOT is aptly named as its aerial performance is stunning. This freestyler was designed to rock the park and the pipe.
It provides excellent pop thanks to its poplar core with beech reinforcements at binding level. It features the Camrock profile combining classic camber under the feet for grip and power on hard snow and tip rockers to improve maneuverability, fun and flotation on powder snow.
- Shape: True Twin
- Profile: CamRock
- Radial sidecut
- Core: Poplar w/ Impact Blocks
- Fibers: Triax top, Biax bottom
- Sole: Die-cut sintered 2000
- Flex: 3.5 / 5
- Flex : 7
- Composite 45% : All the advantages of the polyamide, but 20% more reactive.
- Shadow Done base plate
- defender Spoiler
- Inclined sole: instantly adds pop power and control
- SCS Dampening + Full EVA: Offering the best shock absorption with precise power transfer directly to the edges.
- 3D Asym Supreme instep strap: Asymmetrical strap that increases the external support and the internal capacity to tweak while preserving a perfect anatomical shape that avoids any pressure point: assured comfort throughout the day without nothing to sacrifice in terms of performance.
- PowerGlide Aluminum Buckle : Triaxial gemoetry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a smooth realase.
- Micro Max Straps Adjustments