This year our beloved Jackpot was due for a re-tooling.
Messing with something tried and true is always risky, but as Yes proto’d a few concepts and got them on snow, Yes soon uncovered what it can confidently says is the future of the Jackpot. It’s still a true park master in every sense of the word.
Responsive, fast, playful and stable – all thanks to the new MidBite outline. MidBite cheats by having a narrower waist width equaling faster toe-to-toe response time, while still maintaining the landing stability and ollie platform you need from width, just outside the bindings.
Cheating or not, there’s no need to compromise your ride any longer.
- RIDERS : Clint Allen, Todd Richards, Austen Sweetin
- SHAPE : True Twin : A mainstay of freestyle riding. Completely symmetrical outline; the stance is centered on the effective edge, tip and tail are identical length and shape, flex is identical at both ends of the board. Radial sidecut is effective and predictable. The overall shape allows complete freedom of expression by keeping the board a neutral, yet responsive tool.
- OUTLINE : NEW! Mid-Bite : MidBite Blends the response of a narrow waist width with the stability of wider nose and tail. The MidBite steps the outline of the board inward 1.5mm just inside the insert pack. This step remains (rather than bumping back out like the Basic) down about 1/3 the length of the sidecut until just inside the next insert pack. This single long disruption of the sidecut between the bindings cheats the waist width narrower, providing quicker edge-to-edge response. Meanwhile, from your binding out to the end of the sidecut we maintain a board width that is a stable platform for popping, spinning, and landing.
- FLEX : 4/5
- BASE PROFILE : Camrock 4-4-4
- CORE : Full Poplar : Yes' baseline core for tip to tail woodcore snowboard construction. Strikes a predictable balance between durability, consistent flex and lightweight.
- GLASS : Triax
- BASE MATERIAL : Sintered True : Just like it says. Pellets or course powder is pressed until it forms a solid. There are several suppliers for our entire industry and they each have different codes for them, depending on the colour and transparency. These codes can make it seem like you’re getting many different kinds and grades of sintered but they’re all pretty much the same as far as you and I will ever tell. True Sintered is harder and more expensive than extruded and it can be faster for those that ride aggressively fast. But to do that, it needs to be waxed and prepared for local conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The RODEO is a binding specifically developed for freestyle. Its mobile and flexible (flex 4/10) flange is perfect to perform tricks on rails and crazy kickers.
Its Wedgie™ footbed and the excellent lateral responsiveness from its Stealth™ spoiler enhances its performance thanks to its power transmission and cushioning. For even more support and function, it now includes the Infinity™ chassis, the AstroGlyde™ buckles with LT pawls and a new asymmetric ankle strap.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Stealth™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- EVA cushioning
- Asymmetric acrobatic ankle strap
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ 3D
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|