I know, right. Bringing back 2 legacy models in one year is pretty desperate, isn’t it?
Fuck that. This board is exactly what you need and where you need it.
Taking the all-mountain-killer outline of the Directional Volume Twin, the Optimistic applies a 10mm setback stance making it even happier the more pow stashes you uncover.
Setting the stance back creates a more directional camrock profile and flex pattern on what otherwise is a twin shape.
Sharing the Poplar + Bamboo core of the Tadashi means the core has the horsepower to match whatever you can throw at it.
Hmmmf. Desperate indeed.
- RIDERS: Austen Sweetin, Clint Allen
- SHAPE: Twin
- OUTLINE: Directional Volume Twin : As the lines between freeride and freestyle continue to erase we needed to address the need for guys committed to riding only twins but finding themselves in more pow. Nose and tail volume is hard to notice in hardpack unless you’re nose/tail pressing, but in pow it affects floatation and you can feel it. This led to the simple idea of the Directional Volume Twin. Symmetrical flex, centered stance, identical wide-points of the board (therefore, NOT tapered), identical length shovel lengths but with a slightly lower volume tail.
- FLEX: 4 / 5
- BASE PROFILE: CamRock 2-4-2
- CORE: Poplar + Bamboo :Creating a lighter, more responsive core than the Full Poplar. The Poplar + Bamboo uses the same durable core, lightens it up by replacing 30% of the Poplar with Paulownia and then inserts two bamboo stringers down the full length for added pop and response.
- GLASS: Triax
- BASE MATERIAL: Sintered True : Just like it says. Pellets or course powder is pressed until it forms a solid. There are several suppliers for our entire industry and they each have different codes for them, depending on the colour and transparency. These codes can make it seem like you’re getting many different kinds and grades of sintered but they’re all pretty much the same as far as you and I will ever tell. True Sintered is harder and more expensive than extruded and it can be faster for those that ride aggressively fast. But to do that, it needs to be waxed and prepared for local conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The Fifty is over 10 years old and still shows no signs of slowing down yet. Riders from everywhere flock to The Fifty due to its unmatched comfort and responsiveness.
With our premium Delta Light baseplate and its blend of the highest-grade aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon available, you will feel a dramatic increase in board feel and dampening.
Our Mach 5 aluminum ratchets blow away the competition by sliding 5 clicks for every single crank, ensuring you are first to drop in every time.
Our Premium MFC ankle straps, with new internal padding, provide an extra flex for when you want to tweak those grabs. We are already planning for the Fifty’s 20th birthday.
- Light Frame : Good news for the lightness addicted! The Light Frame family keeps the same benefits of a full frame highback without the weight! It’s a perfect mix of torsion and response: it gives you more lateral movement while allowing a progressive response in the longitudinal axis, translating to a highly reactivity highback and giving you greater control over your board. This guarantees that it is comfortable and forgiving with no compromise of the support, while dramatically reducing the weight of the highback.
- Preium MFC : Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with the boot and binding interface.
- Mac 5 : Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release.
- Delta Light : Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. This ultra-light weight baseplate was designed to enhance response and board feel. The weight on this baseplate was dramatically reduced by removing heavy plastic and replacing it with an EVA dampening pad. Delta-Lite has an all new contact pad placed directly on the board to better dampen and take riding to a whole new level.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|