THE BASIC is a reference in terms of versatility and performance. But it is not as basic as its name suggests it! This board is distinguished by its versatility and performance in freestyle mode. It is particularly light and poppy thanks to its poplar core with beech reinforcements. It features a twin-tip profile widening its possibilities by reshaping the board's tail to reduce its volume. This gives it a directional sensation in powder snow, which will please backcountry fans.
- Shape: True twin w UnderBite
- Profile: CamRock
- Radial w/ UnderBite edges
- Core: Poplar w/ Impact Blocks
- Fibers: Biax top and bottom
- Sole: Die-cut Extruded 4400
- Flex: 3.5 / 5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Unit weight|
The FIVE is an extremely versatile snowboard binding that will suit a majority of riders.
It is resistant and functional. Its quality construction provides optimal power transmission between the rider and the board while offering good comfort thanks to its innovative straps.
It even features a spoiler with rear opening to make its use as easy as possible. It is the ideal binding to ride through the winter successfully.
- Flange: Molded Composite Rockered Baseplate
- Spoiler: Molded Composite Uni-Back
- Hybrid PowerCapStrap
- LSR Ratchets
- Full-EVA toe&heel-inserts
- Combi-disk (for 4x4 and 3HP)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|