THE BASIC is a reference in terms of versatility and performance. But it is not as basic as its name suggests it! This board is distinguished by its versatility and performance in freestyle mode. It is particularly light and poppy thanks to its poplar core with beech reinforcements. It features a twin-tip profile widening its possibilities by reshaping the board's tail to reduce its volume. This gives it a directional sensation in powder snow, which will please backcountry fans.
- Shape: True twin w UnderBite
- Profile: CamRock
- Radial w/ UnderBite edges
- Core: Poplar w/ Impact Blocks
- Fibers: Biax top and bottom
- Sole: Die-cut Extruded 4400
- Flex: 3.5 / 5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Unit weight|
The STAXX is a snowboard binding that will give you comfort while making you progress. It was designed according to progressing riders' needs.
Thanks to its A-Frame flange, it offers perfect adjustment and minimum weight. Its Contour Cut instep strap provides very good support and comfort to make progress confidently. Lastly, its medium flex (5/10) provides just the good dose of responsiveness to make progress.
- EVA Base Dampening: The EVA Cover Bases absorb shocks from strong landings while dampening vibrations to offer improved comfort and better control
- Hammer Highback
- A-Frame Baseplate With Heel Corner Dampening
- Contour Cut Ankle Strap
- Easy Entry Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Speedwheel Buckles: This design made of 2 parts features 2 different kinds of material: a very resistant one for the buckle's lever and a more flexible one - polymer - to spare the ratchet.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|