THE BASIC is a reference in terms of versatility and performance. But it is not as basic as its name suggests it! This board is distinguished by its versatility and performance in freestyle mode. It is particularly light and poppy thanks to its poplar core with beech reinforcements. It features a twin-tip profile widening its possibilities by reshaping the board's tail to reduce its volume. This gives it a directional sensation in powder snow, which will please backcountry fans.
- Shape: True twin w UnderBite
- Profile: CamRock
- Radial w/ UnderBite edges
- Core: Poplar w/ Impact Blocks
- Fibers: Biax top and bottom
- Sole: Die-cut Extruded 4400
- Flex: 3.5 / 5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso unitario|
The WIZARD is a versatile binding providing maximum comfort for certain progression.
First, it provides exceptional adjustment possibilities thanks to its ultralight Precision Air flange. Then, it includes Air pockets at heel level for more comfort and a steady fit. It also features a Type R spoiler for symmetrical flex and Speedwheel aluminum buckles for maximum longevity.
- NITRO Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Type R Highback
- Precision Fit 2 Baseplate
- Premium Comfort Ankle Strap
- Easy Entry Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|