TWS GOODWOOD WINNER FOR ALLMOUNTAIN
For YES., The Basic is what you might call our Jetta . It’s been with us since the start but has come so far in that time with no less than 3 design changes in 5 short years. Last year we unveiled the UnderBite outline and a perfectly matched flex pattern to solidify the Basic as the, “get on it and rip anything” kind of board.
UnderBite 101 – By stepping the outline in under the bindings (rather than out), it disrupts the surface area that has contact with the snow while the board is on edge. Without any extra rider effort, this disruption effectively increases edge pressure on the areas where you need it most, helping to initiate and hold your turn.
The effect is stable edge control and a very confident, enhanced arc in your turn with no drag.
- RIDERS: Everyone
- SHAPE: True Twin
- OUTLINE: UnderBite : TWS GoodWood winning tech expands to the Basic this year! UnderBite edges re-distribute a riders weight in such a way that it enhances turning ease and edge hold. Creating divots inward at the binding area reduces and disrupts the surface area of the edge that has contact with the snow while the board is turning. This increases the edge pressure by distributing your weight/energy in the areas where you need it - from the binding out, and through the center of the board where the carving arc is taking place. This segmentation of the sidecut into 3 key zones focuses your body weight and onto areas that initiate, hold and release turns.
- FLEX: 3.5 / 5
- BASE PROFILE: Camrock 4-4-4
- CORE: Full Poplar : Yes' baseline core for tip to tail woodcore snowboard construction. Strikes a predictable balance between durability, consistent flex and lightweight.
- GLASS: Biax
- BASE MATERIAL: Extruded : Just like it says. This material is formed by extrusion. It’s softer than our other two bases, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. At the speeds many of us ride, this material is actually quicker – gets up to speed faster – than sintered when waxed correctly. You may have your own proof of this when you’re smoking by someone with a dried out “high-end” base. It also retains wax better because it’s more porous and is easy to fix with a P-Tex stick if you get scratches in it.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The NX2 is a high-end binding intended for riders who want only the best responsiveness. It is a perfect combination of power and comfort for exceptional transmission.
It includes an aluminum alloy flange and has the same features as the NX2-GT with more flexibility.
Its innovative straps provides optimal support and its rear opening by the spoiler makes it even more functional.
- Cambered aluminum flange (Alu NX2) with BankBed canted at 2.5° for responsive support.
OC-Kush Basepad with heel and toe cushioning inserts to reduce vibrations and dampen landings.
- An adjustable ModBack high back with aluminium heelcup which actively triggers the N.A.S.T.Y. system. (raise the strap) for faster than ever entry and exit.
- The 4-Way adjustable Apex.8 is an all mountain SupportPanel with asymmetrical anatomic shape reinforced with fibreglass for maximum response.
- KushControl spoiler cushioning.
- Strap: Fusion PowerStrap
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
- Rigidity: 4/5
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||V_T_pointure_EU||V_T_pointure_MP|