This year the Public is upgraded with a full tip-to-tail poplar wood core providing better pop and a more robust ride.
Requiring a neutral yet responsive and durable board, the Public was designed for terrain that was never meant to be ridden.Flat (or zero) camber keeps the board neutral enough to not get too squirrely and unpredictable.
The core is milled with a mid-flex between the feet and a slightly thicker “bump”, just outside the binding areas. This produces a soft overall flex that still pops ollies. The nose and tail profiles are a blended radius to flat kick that are perfect for extended nose presses.
- RIDERS :Austen Sweetin
- SHAPE : True Twin
- OUTLINE : Radial : A mainstay of freestyle riding. Completely symmetrical outline; the stance is centered on the effective edge, tip and tail are identical length and shape, flex is identical at both ends of the board. Radial sidecut is effective and predictable. The overall shape allows complete freedom of expression by keeping the board a neutral, yet responsive tool.
- FLEX : 3/5
- BASE PROFILE : FlatRock 2-0-2
- CORE : Full Poplar : Yes' baseline core for tip to tail woodcore snowboard construction. Strikes a predictable balance between durability, consistent flex and lightweight.
- GLASS : Biax
- BASE MATERIAL : Extruded : Just like it says. This material is formed by extrusion. It’s softer than our other two bases, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. At the speeds many of us ride, this material is actually quicker – gets up to speed faster – than sintered when waxed correctly. You may have your own proof of this when you’re smoking by someone with a dried out “high-end” base. It also retains wax better because it’s more porous and is easy to fix with a P-Tex stick if you get scratches in it.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The RODEO is a binding specifically developed for freestyle. Its mobile and flexible (flex 4/10) flange is perfect to perform tricks on rails and crazy kickers.
Its Wedgie™ footbed and the excellent lateral responsiveness from its Stealth™ spoiler enhances its performance thanks to its power transmission and cushioning. For even more support and function, it now includes the Infinity™ chassis, the AstroGlyde™ buckles with LT pawls and a new asymmetric ankle strap.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Stealth™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- EVA cushioning
- Asymmetric acrobatic ankle strap
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ 3D
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|