The Zag brand, now installed in Chamonix, takes care of its skiers through the development of women's models specifically adapted to their needs within the range 2014.
Belonging to the All Snow series with wide tip skis, long and progressive associated with short ranges, the BIG 2L W, the women's variation of the BIG model, is a ski with a remarkable efficiency in any field. Thanks to its adapted sidecuts, nor too narrow or too wide, it is comfortable anywhere. Suitable for women, its specific construction guaranties a more flexible ski (flex and torsion resistance) and much lighter for increasing its comfort and manoeuvrability.
A perfect ski "for skiers who want to take advantage of the long days of all-mountain skiing without getting tired", clarifies its manufacturer.
- ZAG classic design: This design was the only one so far to have been patented on the skiing parameters. A wide ski (more than 84mm to the skate) associated with a short radius and a very long and gradual ski tip. The specific distribution of the flex allows having a flexible tip for the comfort and cushioning of the land and a more rigid skate for grip on hard snow
- Women's Skis: The profile of women skiers present two major characteristics: they usually have a lower centre of gravity and are lighter than the men. Therefore, we have developed a ski slightly more flexible and lightweight to make it more accessible.
- Traditional sandwich construction
- Plate of Phenol: a very thick layer of Phenol fibre is placed under the binding for an increased resistance to the tear-off.
- Core: - Glue-laminated poplar timber all along its length. This technology offers very good mechanical characteristics, a very good durability and a good depreciation of the land.
- Glass fibre: A total of 4 layers of Biaxial fiberglass offer exceptional strength and longevity. The 2 layers above the wood core have different lengths for better cushioning of the field. The 2 layers below the core come up above the edge for a better reinforcement of edges in case of shock and better transmission of energy.
- Sole: - Sintered sole thickens (isosport) stone finish, thin cross structure and hot waxing in our workshops in Chamonix. The structure is specially studied to offer the best performance on the cold snow.
- Edge: We use thick edges in steel for better durability.
Index of Rockwell hardness: 100 HRC. All our skis are prepared by us with an angle of 89° and base on the edge of 0.5°
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The women's SAPHIR binding is ideal for all female skiers looking for lightness, ease of use and reliability. Easy step-in and easy-open heelpiece design.
With this ROSSIGNOL SAPHIR binding, your safety on the slopes is easily ensured!
- DIN value 3.5-11
- Weight of the pair: 1820 g
DUAL ACTION II toe piece:
- Anti-friction AFC TEFLON
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIUM 2 heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: 3P 45 mm
- Brake: 3P 90-100 mm
- Elastic spring: 12 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.
Fundada en 2002, ZAG es la marca de freeride por excelencia.
ZAG esquis estan disenados por apasionados por apasionados que ponen toda su energia en esta practica particular de esqui, hecha de la libertad, sensaciones magicas fuera de pista.
ZAG es para los amantes de la nieve en polvo, travesia, desmonte en helicopteros... sino tambien a los partidarios de las pistas mas exigentes.
La marca se impone una innovacion continua para permitir a los esquiadores a elegir el mejor camino, la mejor trayectoria y velocidad, el mejor deslizamiento, todo en un control y comodidad absoluto.
Zag esquis estan disenados para hacer accesible el fuera de pista para el mayor numero.
Nuevos shapes cada vez mas innovadoros, riders de clase mundial y una verdadera comunidad son hoy lo que hace el exito de la marca de Seez, ahora instalada en Chamonix.