Unique model of the Xtrem series, the H112 is a ski of big mountain reserved to the freeriders of very high level.
Without limit, it has a construction of quality combining a long rocker and a very rigid flex for sharp performance in virgin field. Integrating the Zag Rocker RX technology, the ski has a classic camber under the foot and a rocker in tip and tail Thanks to this association, the ski is easy to rotate and to lift off on deep snow, while guaranteeing a good behaviour on hard snow thanks to its grip and dynamism. Its sidecuts with generous dimensions, but not excessive, as well as its flat tail allow it to be powerful, strong and dynamic on all lands.
The ultimate weapon for committed freeriders who love exceed their limits.
- Technology ZAG Rocker RX: Classic ski in camber under the foot associated with a rocker (reverse camber) in tip and tail. This technology offers easy skis to rotate, lift off and allows a very good behaviour on hard snow.
- Traditional sandwich construction
- Plate of Phenol: a very thick layer of Phenol fibre is placed under the binding for an increased resistance to the tear-off.
- Core: - Glue-laminated poplar timber all along its length. This technology offers very good mechanical characteristics, a very good durability and a good depreciation of the land.
- Glass fibre: A total of 4 layers of Biaxial fiberglass offer exceptional strength and longevity. The 2 layers above the wood core have different lengths for better cushioning of the field. The 2 layers below the core come up above the edge for a better reinforcement of edges in case of shock and better transmission of energy.
- Sole: - Sintered sole thickens (isosport) stone finish, thin cross structure and hot waxing in our workshops in Chamonix. The structure is specially studied to offer the best performance on the cold snow.
- Edge: We use thick edges in steel for better durability.
Index of Rockwell hardness: 100 HRC. All our skis are prepared by us with an angle of 89° and base on the edge of 0.5°
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
In 2013, Salomon introduced its first hiking/approach bindings: the GUARDIAN 16. Developed with the advice of the riders of the freeski team, they combine the proven performance in the field of the descent with the revolutionary technology Hike & Ride. Well performing both downhill and uphill in the approach walks, it offers new possibilities for freeskiers.
Lower (low profile chassis), wider (increased transmission) and more convenient (Hike & Ride system), it enjoys the best technologies. Its frontal toe piece is flat and articulated in 90° to provide optimum performance uphill, its rigidity is reinforced to improve the lateral transmission of power, its DIN values are adapted to almost all skiers, its base is simplified to avoid the accumulation of snow in uphill mode...
Nothing to complain about, revolutionary bindings about which everybody is going to talk!
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- Height adjustment
- Oversized plate, width 80 mm
- Low profile chassis
- Ride & Hike System
- Pedal XL (65)
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- DIN value: 7 - 16
- Sizes : S / L
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
Fundada en 2002, ZAG es la marca de freeride por excelencia.
ZAG esquis estan disenados por apasionados por apasionados que ponen toda su energia en esta practica particular de esqui, hecha de la libertad, sensaciones magicas fuera de pista.
ZAG es para los amantes de la nieve en polvo, travesia, desmonte en helicopteros... sino tambien a los partidarios de las pistas mas exigentes.
La marca se impone una innovacion continua para permitir a los esquiadores a elegir el mejor camino, la mejor trayectoria y velocidad, el mejor deslizamiento, todo en un control y comodidad absoluto.
Zag esquis estan disenados para hacer accesible el fuera de pista para el mayor numero.
Nuevos shapes cada vez mas innovadoros, riders de clase mundial y una verdadera comunidad son hoy lo que hace el exito de la marca de Seez, ahora instalada en Chamonix.