ZAG is the freeride brand by excellence.
These skis are designed by enthusiasts for enthusiasts for a particular practice of the skiing, made out of freedom, of wonderful sensations and beautiful all-mountain skiing traces... !
ZAG is directed to powdery snow lovers, ski touring, heli-skiing... but also to the followers of the hardest tracks.
A unique design (wide ski short radius), an innovative and qualitative approach to products, short skis in total harmony with the mountain while guaranteeing an incomparable efficiency.
LADY GOLD, the woman's version of Big, is a lightweight ski with exceptional comfort standards in all types of snow.
LADY GOLD is not only the perfect ski for women who love skiing off-track for long days, but it is also an exceptional ski for exceptional women...
- ZAG classic design: a wide ski (more than 75mm to the skate) associated with a short radius and a very long and gradual ski tip. The specific distribution of the flex allows having a flexible tip for the comfort and cushioning of the land and a more rigid skate for grip on hard snow
- Women's skis: ski slightly more flexible and lightweight to make it more accessible.
- Traditional sandwich construction
- Poplar glue-laminated core all along
- Glass fibre: 2 layers at the top of the wood core and 2 layers below the wood core = more cushioning of the terrain, best reinforcement of squares in the case of shock and a better transmission of energy.
- Sintered sole thickens (isosport) stone finish, thin cross structure and hot waxing from factory.
- Thick steel edges for better durability, index of Rockwell hardness: 100 HRC
- Heel: reinforcement in plastic for a better shock absorption
- Surface: range ISOSPORT ultra resistant
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Pair of stop-skis with a width of 90mm, for the bindings of the "Royal Family" (Duke, Baron, Griffon, Jester, Squire) and Marker Tour.
For skis of skate width from 90mm.
NOTE: not compatible with the Free Ten bindings!
Fundada en 2002, ZAG es la marca de freeride por excelencia.
ZAG esquis estan disenados por apasionados por apasionados que ponen toda su energia en esta practica particular de esqui, hecha de la libertad, sensaciones magicas fuera de pista.
ZAG es para los amantes de la nieve en polvo, travesia, desmonte en helicopteros... sino tambien a los partidarios de las pistas mas exigentes.
La marca se impone una innovacion continua para permitir a los esquiadores a elegir el mejor camino, la mejor trayectoria y velocidad, el mejor deslizamiento, todo en un control y comodidad absoluto.
Zag esquis estan disenados para hacer accesible el fuera de pista para el mayor numero.
Nuevos shapes cada vez mas innovadoros, riders de clase mundial y una verdadera comunidad son hoy lo que hace el exito de la marca de Seez, ahora instalada en Chamonix.