The Zag brand, now installed in Chamonix, takes care of its skiers through the development of women's models specifically adapted to their needs within the range 2014.
Belonging to the Big Powder series with skis of broad dimensions dedicated to big conditions of powdery snow, the SLAP 2L W, female adaptation of the SLAP model, is a ski designed in collaboration with the women riders of the Zag team for detonative performances. Integrating the Zag Rocker RX technology, the ski has a classic camber under the foot and a rocker in tip and tail Thanks to this association, the ski is easy to rotate and to lift off on deep snow, while guaranteeing a good behaviour on hard snow thanks to its grip and dynamism. Suitable for women, its specific construction guaranties a more flexible skiing (flex and torsion resistance) and much lighter for increasing its comfort and manoeuvrability.
"Now women have a true wide, light and efficient ski for the sessions of big powder", announced its manufacturer.
- Technology ZAG Rocker RX: Classic ski in camber under the foot associated with a rocker (reverse camber) in tip and tail. This technology offers easy skis to rotate, lift off and allows a very good behaviour on hard snow.
- Women's Skis: The profile of women skiers present two major characteristics: they usually have a lower centre of gravity and are lighter than the men. Therefore, we have developed a ski slightly more flexible and lightweight to make it more accessible.
- Traditional sandwich construction
- Plate of Phenol: a very thick layer of Phenol fibre is placed under the binding for an increased resistance to the tear-off.
- Core: - Glue-laminated poplar timber all along its length. This technology offers very good mechanical characteristics, a very good durability and a good depreciation of the land.
- Glass fibre: A total of 4 layers of Biaxial fiberglass offer exceptional strength and longevity. The 2 layers above the wood core have different lengths for better cushioning of the field. The 2 layers below the core come up above the edge for a better reinforcement of edges in case of shock and better transmission of energy.
- Sole: - Sintered sole thickens (isosport) stone finish, thin cross structure and hot waxing in our workshops in Chamonix. The structure is specially studied to offer the best performance on the cold snow.
- Edge: We use thick edges in steel for better durability.
Index of Rockwell hardness: 100 HRC. All our skis are prepared by us with an angle of 89° and base on the edge of 0.5°
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Fundada en 2002, ZAG es la marca de freeride por excelencia.
ZAG esquis estan disenados por apasionados por apasionados que ponen toda su energia en esta practica particular de esqui, hecha de la libertad, sensaciones magicas fuera de pista.
ZAG es para los amantes de la nieve en polvo, travesia, desmonte en helicopteros... sino tambien a los partidarios de las pistas mas exigentes.
La marca se impone una innovacion continua para permitir a los esquiadores a elegir el mejor camino, la mejor trayectoria y velocidad, el mejor deslizamiento, todo en un control y comodidad absoluto.
Zag esquis estan disenados para hacer accesible el fuera de pista para el mayor numero.
Nuevos shapes cada vez mas innovadoros, riders de clase mundial y una verdadera comunidad son hoy lo que hace el exito de la marca de Seez, ahora instalada en Chamonix.